Is 2024 the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an excellent investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Wyandotte. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t wait, as this offer is only available until February 2, 2024. Check out some details below and call 734-284-1224 when you’d like to get your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
As with any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Furnace size: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A skilled technician will know how to size your furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that can add up to!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such features can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is about more than the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Investing in a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits such as:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are designed with rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the requested temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With a little help from our team at Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of skilled technicians will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.