At Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that choosing a company you can count on to do AC repair in Wyandotte is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily offer you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 734-284-1224. We’re happy to help!