At Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that selecting a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Wyandotte is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly offer you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 734-284-1224. We’re happy to help!