At Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that choosing a company you can count on to do AC repair in Wyandotte is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly share with you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 734-284-1224. We’re happy to help!