In Wyandotte you depend on your furnace
to keep you comfy throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be preparing for furnace repair
visit sooner rather than later. As a minimum, you could have a dirty air filter, which can obstruct air flow and effect your furnace’s execution. It could even produce trouble with your furnace’s limit switch, which controls furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may require a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some indicators for you to look for. The sooner you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in a pro, like Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning, if you note any of these signs:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it operating all the time? Is the air blowing through as easily as it should, or does it seem weak? Symptoms related to your blower could signify a minor problem with your air filter or the indoor blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you turning up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cold? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It may be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, amid other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running noisily or producing noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to meddle with this one. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace immediately and turn off its gas supply. Avoid lighting matches or turning on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a clogged condensation line. This could demand both plumbing and HVAC professionals to solve.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is rising, but your usage is not, there could be a number of complications. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to arrange furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Gee & Missler Heating & Air Conditioning at 734-363-8907 when you need to arrange repairs or annual maintenance.